Posted on April 4, 2008
A Weekend Update
Here is whats going on in the world of me:
- My mom went in to surgery around 5:45 this morning, was done around 9. I talked to her this afternoon and she sounds fine. They put in a "port" into a vein near her collarbone so when she starts chemo next thursday they will be able to do it much easier. She is in good health and staying positive!
- Probably heading to the desert tomorrow morning to do some riding with Dani, Moto cam and whoever else wants to go.
- I’m tired. Worked until midnite on weds, and haven’t slept much since. Trying to decide if I want to try happy hour tonight, or just get my bike tuned and then get some sleep.
- THIS ARTICLE about uber-nerds LARPing is one of the funniest things I’ve ever seen. It makes me hate them, and be really jealous at the same time because being a level 10 paladin in real life would be mega-awesome.
- Another article from wired about a deep-sea salvage crew rescuing a sinking 654 foot cargo ship had me pretty interested today too, check it out HERE .
Anyway, thats about it. I’m headed out for the weekend. Have a great one! 😆