I hate sudoku for the following reasons:
- It is really, really stupid. Who has time to sit around rearranging numbers in a box? Its like a rubics cube for idiots.
- If you mess up, and you are using a pen, you are screwed. Unless you have white out. But even then, it leaves an annoying mark in the box and screws up the rest of the puzzle.
- They are really hard. Sara is evan a math person who sees numbers everywhere like she is in the matrix. That is why she can do the puzzles. I cant figure them out at all.
- Sudoku sucks.
- I hate it.
- At first i thought you just had to write the numbers 1 through 9 in each box to solve the puzzle. I completed one of the difficult puzzles in about 2 minutes using this method. Then i found out that you also have to have them across each row and column. This made sudoku a little harder, and more stupid.
- How the hell do people make these? Normally I can figure out one box, but then realize that the person that created the puzzle must have messed up because none of the other boxes work out right. There are a lot of errors in these puzzles, making them a complete waste of time.
- There are a lot of websites that offer online sudoku puzzles. These are all completely stupid and MUST be avoided at any cost. Why? They are a complete waste of time. Computers should be used for real work, like blogging about awesome topics, NOT wasting time doing retarded puzzles like sudoku.
- Sudoku is a stupid word. What does sudoku mean anyway? I’ll tell you. I looked it up at a translation website, and the actual Japanese translation is “Waste of Time”.
I hope you have learned something from this public service announcement regarding Sudoku. Thank you.